Thursday, May 16, 2013

“PS Vita and a toilet”

No…this isn't a thread about how the PS Vita sucks…and how the only thing it's good for is toilet paper. I actually like the little guy, sure it's not the best thing since sliced bread, but it has its moments.

My Vita has become like my Wii…kind of just sitting around waiting for that special game to play. It's like a CoD camper, it just waits there, not moving a muscle until I walk by…then it's plow...how do you like me now.

Well this past weekend I was given Resistance: Burning Skies just because people knew how much I enjoyed the series on the PS3. At first I just put it aside not really giving it a second thought, but then for some strange reason as I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling I figured I would give it a try.


While playing the game my stomach felt as if it was bubbling over...kind of like a witches cauldron...so I had to make a mad dash to the crapper…of course with the Vita still in my hands.

As I sat there dropping off the goods…I was playing the Vita the whole time…not being aware of how much time had passed because I was so deep into my game. Once I snapped back into reality and realized I was sitting in my own funk for what must have been twenty minutes or so I was ready to move on.

I placed my Vita on the shelf and started taking care of business…all the time being careful not to hurt my Vita…like any good parent would do. I couldn’t very well try to handle business with my Vita in my hands…unless of course I was like an octopus…then I could wipe and play at the same time…now that would be freaking cool.
 

When everything was all cleaned out I attempted to stand up...but with my legs not having any feeling in them since sat so long it didn't work out as planned. I almost crashed into the shower but luckily was able to grab onto the sink and hold myself up until I regained feeling back into my legs.

So the moral of this story is, don't game on the toilet unless you have a spotter...and don't touch my Vita when you come over, unless you're wearing gloves or have some hand sanitizer available.

MJM

7 comments:

  1. The PS Vita is kind of like bathroom reading, you say? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for sure...if you don't already have one you need to get one...it's great.

      Delete
  2. I've been known to let time escape me when in that room, too. A little Wirds With Frends or Angry Birds on the iPad and the next thing you know, you think you are paralyzed as your legs ave stopped functioning from the buttocks down. Good way to get away from the kids, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you my friend...so very true. You should try Subway Surfer...another great time killer...and another great potty party favor.

      Delete
  3. LOL!! While you were saying "freaking cool", I was saying, "really gross". I know that loss of feeling, but I'm pretty sure I was just reading a really good book. Thanks for linking up with TALU Michael - it's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gross...no way...it's the best thing since sliced bread.

      Delete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Click here

    ReplyDelete