Monday, February 18, 2013

"Mobile Gaming "

I could never see myself playing video games on my phone and/or any other similar device for that matter...besides of course games like "Words with Friends"...thanks to that stupid Alec Baldwin. They just did nothing for me...didn't appeal to me in the slightest. Kind of like how I used to feel about FPS...and now I play the poop out of those...I suck like Monica Lewinsky, but it's all good because I have a lot of fun.

I don't know if it was because the screens were too small, the thought that the games were too easy or the idea that all mobile games were like Farmville and/or Mafia Wars...which by the way, I did buy into all the hype and tried them both...and they sucked donkey.

That all changed however, when I picked up the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 a few days ago...now I'm a junkie and really enjoying myself...a whole new world has opened up to me. I even downloaded a few roms and started playing some old school games...I was getting down with Kung Fu and Super Mario like I was back in the 80's.

I must say, I am now a fan and looking for more games to satisfy my gaming needs...I've even found myself playing on my tablet more so than I have on my PS3/Xbox 360 as of late...is that bad thing? Am I evolving as a gamer...or am I going backwards...should I throw my tablet out the window and grab hold of the controller asap...or is everything going according to plan and no need for alarm?

MJM

2 comments:

  1. I love me some fruit ninja. I play it all the time on my tablet. Might wanna give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the recommendation...I really appreciate it...and I will for sure check it out.

      Delete