Tuesday, September 8, 2015

“I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night and Party (with Karina Kantas) Every Day”


Hello out there all you donkey kicking mo’ fuggers out there in cyberspace! First off, thank you so very much for stopping by “The Nerdy Side of Life” blog, you all freaking rock and I greatly appreciate it. Secondly, please welcome my very special guest Karina Kantas to our ranks, and make sure to show her some much deserved love. Here’s more about her, check it out and feel free to ask questions.

Take it away Karina Kantas (or Miss Kantas if you’re nasty)…


With my love for rock music and S.E.Hinton's YA novels, it's no surprise my first novel was in the rebel teen fiction genre. My following novels are MC thrillers. But those that have read my short story collections Heads & Tales and UNDRESSED know I'm not just a "one genre" author.

Born in the midlands UK, I grew up in a poor, rough area of town and used my writing to escape an unsettling reality. Delving deep into my characters' minds and hearts, I give my readers thought provoking and sometimes dark and violent story-lines.

I have over thirty publications including book reviews, film reviews, poetry and articles.

Nominated top ten of female authors of biker fiction, my horror story Crossed, also won the first prize in an International Short Story contest. 

With an International fan base, you can find me on popular network sites such as Twitter and Facebook where I'm only too happy to interact with my readers.

No matter what genre of fiction I write, you'll always hear loud rock music playing while I work, as it allows me to fade away and become one with my characters.

Don't except happy endings in my novels as I write about real life.

What you will get is exciting story-lines that will have you glued to the pages and desperate for more.

I live on the beautiful Island of Corfu with my Greek husband and two daughters.

Karina Kantas

Here’s what has been said about her works…

In Times of Violence

“It’s about love, respect and the feeling of belonging.”
Jade’s infatuation with Marcus, head of the Tyrants, leads to a dangerous situation.

‘I was able to see part of myself with the decisions they made.’

‘Excellent storyline, riveting read.’

‘It’s amazing. I love the rawness of it.’





Huntress

Sofi thinks she can walk into an outlaw MC and kill the president. But once she enters the wolves’ den there is no escape.
Love and revenge entwine in this raw emotional thriller.

‘Absolutely loved this book.’

‘A gritty story of revenge.’

‘Sad when it finished. It left me wanting more.’





Lawless Justice

Time for the boys to ride bitch.
These Kittnz have claws!
Six empowering women that own the night.

‘A story like you’ve never read before.’

‘This book goes to work kicking ass.’

‘Violent, sexy, moving.’







Road Rage

Gem learns too late that the sponsored racing club, RAGE are no different to the outlaw MC she escaped from.

‘A thrilling nerve tingling ride.”

‘This book doesn’t slow down. Detailed and colorfully twisted.

“Vivid and captivating. The sex and violence just adds depth.’






Cover designed by Stephen Blundell

Well…pretty frigging awesome, right? Great things are yet to come from her; I have no doubt about that. Keep your eyes peeled for what’s to come, and don’t forget to support her and her work if you enjoyed what she had to say here. I know I will, because I am a fan for sure.



MJM

No comments:

Post a Comment