Wednesday, February 19, 2014

“My New Awesomeness”

My really good friend, and incredible artist, Mr. Guy White helped me bring a little flavor to my blogs. He created some logos that will help me stand out, help me rise above the rest, and like as if I was in the army, be all I can be.

Check them out and let me know what you think, then after you’re done coveting your neighbor’s logos, stop by and see what Guy’s been up too…trust me you won’t regret it.

You can find him on YouTube and Twitter, stop by and visit him, and make sure you show him lots of love, like as if he was your mommy.

Here’s what he came up with for “The Insane Asylum”…




Here’s what he came up with for “The Nerdy Side of Life”…


See what I mean, he’s the real deal…am I right? No go befriend him like as if he was Lassie, not that he’s a dog or anything like that, he’s just a kick ass companion to have by your side.

MJM

8 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic, Michael. The insane asylum is really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one for the Insane Asylum is amazing :D And the Nerdy one's pretty cool. You have a good artist friend right there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great illustrations, Michael. It's helpful to have such a talented friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are awesome. I might want him to help me out for the kids new blog. Maybe something with dynamite and fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he would, just hit him up and ask him about it.

      Delete